The recognition of same-sex marriage is a political, social, human rights and civil rights issue, as well as a religious issue in many nations and around the world, and debates continue to arise over whether same-sex couples should be allowed marriage, be required to hold a different status (a civil union), or be denied recognition of such rights.
Allowing same-gender couples to legally marry is considered to be one of the most important of all LGBT rights.
Additionally, polls in various countries show that there is rising support for legally recognizing same-sex marriage across race, ethnicity, age, religion, political affiliation, and socioeconomic status.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Bride & Groom and use of Thai Jewelry for Bride.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + 50 photos print (6x8 inches) with elegant album + 1 USB.
- Round trip transfer from/ to your hotel.
- Buddhist Monks + Fees, offering packages, flower, etc.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, aisle set-up and flower arch.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for bride, groom and also participants.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone) playing background during ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
Same-Sex Marriage Western Style : Thailand
Non Religious or Secular Style Weddings are so popular because they represent the ultimate in personalized weddings. Though we utilize a basic Western Style format similar to what you would see in a movie, they are flexible in so many ways – we can make them simple, extravagant, exotic or somewhere in between, the choice is totally yours.